Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events
Soul Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Hollows unique plss

5 posters

Go down

Make Hollows unique plss Empty Make Hollows unique plss

Post by Googlemyrio Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Yo wassup Akum & Zag hopefully yall read dis aight lets go.

Hollows are 2 plain on soul wars i've never been a hollow but they seem boring just like on bwwa ya feel you can only go down one path.

So here's my idea you see the in-game Hollow npc's? use that when you transform you should be able to have a 33% chance to transform into one of them so far i think there's like 5 npc hollows in game? not sure

So the transformations goes like strong hollow --> gillian ---> adju right or somthing like that.

do this when you transform you have a chance to turn into a spider hollow or tree hollow ya feel with a bit different stat boost and unique moves.
Lets say getting spider hollow while transforming gives u a defense buff and tht spider bind them ***** be spamming on me and tree hollow gets a rei buff that gives them a senbonzakura type effect skill that's an aoe or somethin of the sort and if you transform into a normal hollow you get all buffs in each stat and you get a cero buff.

so with the 5 npc hollows in game you have a 20% chance of transforming into each unique hollow if you're lucky you can stay the same hollow while u transformed into (a) amount of times and get the same stat boost and 1 move or higher.

Notice me senpai

Googlemyrio

Back to top Go down

Make Hollows unique plss Empty Re: Make Hollows unique plss

Post by Dragonpearl Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:26 am

Hollows do have variation it is just when you decide to go arracnar. The same way for shinigamis. They all follow the same path until it is time for Shikai.
Dragonpearl
Dragonpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by darkness Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 am

Terrible idea

darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlemyrio Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:30 pm

darkness wrote:Terrible idea
whats so bad about it?

Googlemyrio

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMatch Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Basically he's saying this to clear up his bad English.. No offense

He wants hollows to have a random chance of becoming one of the different type of hollows when they first become one

Spider Hollow- Chance to get spitting web that stuns target for x duration and a Reiatsu Boost

Tree Hollow-Defense boost and aoe like tech dealing with its leaves

Basic Hollow- Overall stat boost and that's it.

I forgot the hollow with the big fist but that 1- Chance to warp behind your opponent landing a critical melee when attacking them

Mantis Hollow-Chance to knockback your opponent with regular blast and melee causing more damage to be dealt.

Should be a 20% chance to become on of the 5 types and it also gives variety in the hollows instead of everyone being the same with just different releases

RedMatch
RedMatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagros (Rhyuke) Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:42 pm

I already planned on adding different evolution cycles later on when their icons were finished

my plan was to have 4 completely diff evolutions cycles from demi-vasto and players would randomly switch between them each evolution with the very very small chance of having the same one each evolution. every evolution would provide different benefits that would stick when you become an arrancar.

1 evolution cycles would be for attack based - might be stat/passive/skill boosts
1 for rei
1 for def
1 for vitality

I was gunna do this later though as the art would be expensive/timely
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Developer

https://soulwarz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonpearl Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Would they be based off your highest stat or just be randomized?
Dragonpearl
Dragonpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum