Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events
Soul Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short suggestions

+4
Kaizen
Dragonpearl
Kien
Gest
8 posters

Go down

Short suggestions Empty Short suggestions

Post by Gest Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 pm

1st suggestion- I would love if hollows,souls and soul reapers would stop coming to my school and attending classes to secretly try to each my fellow human classmates, its also annoying when you try to write your notes and behind you is a huge hollow breathing down your neck. So could you please only allow humans to attend class?

2nd Suggestion- The hollows that keep coming to soul society and assaulting the shinigamis who are probably weaker than the hollows since we spend quite a bit of time unlocking the shikai while the hollows spend there days leveling. Could npcs that are hostile to hollows and arrancars only be added to soul society to keep them away from soul reaper territory.
Gest
Gest

Back to top Go down

Short suggestions Empty Re: Short suggestions

Post by Kien Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:02 pm

We gotta learn too, what if we want to blend in society one day? Don't worry, generally when we are breathing down your neck we just want to know what you taste like.
Kien
Kien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonpearl Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 am

I like the second suggestion I'm tired of trying to get to level 15 and a 15 foot hollow think i'm a good snack >Sad.
Dragonpearl
Dragonpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizen Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:58 pm

I see no fun at your suggestions. I do not support this
Kaizen
Kaizen
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagon Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:21 am

I like the second suggestion, makes races home turf protected like how it should be.
Zagon
Zagon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkness Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:12 am

Nah that takes out the fun of invasions no place should be restricted to only one race

darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMatch Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:35 am

Why not add the race crystals into Soul Society Home getting raided? Say the hollows capture rukongai's race crystal. When they capture it a prompt should pop up saying:

The Hollows(Jun) has captured Rukongai's Race Crystal and will now receive 50% exp while training on the map. Soul Society safe zones can also be raided at this time for x duration of the crystal.

Now with this when the 20 or 30 minutes of the crystal time is up the safe zone can't be raided any longer but the race that captured the crystal will still get the 50% exp til another race captures it. Should be fair right?
RedMatch
RedMatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonpearl Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:27 pm

I agree with everything but the safe zone, that could be disastrous so the shinigami race.
Dragonpearl
Dragonpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gest Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 am

never said anything about a safezone, and its not about it being fun hollows aren't suppose to be able to walk around soul society like the own the place. The npcs to protect SS don't have to be ridiculously strong but just enough that a level 20-30 hollow wont walk around bullying all the shinigamis who are low levels from training to get their shikai the whole time
Gest
Gest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatsuro Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:40 pm

i agree with the 2nd suggestion, i think SS is to be dangerous place for Hollows since they enemis live there, like him say, npcs that are able to fight lvl 30 players will be nice, my opnion.
Hatsuro
Hatsuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down